Advancing your environmental practices – Improving your business reputation.
A two-hour workshop that looks at the drives of sustainability in your business. Turning brilliant ideas into actions, improving your triple bottom line.
The workshop will touch on:
- Key challenges facing business, legal responsibilities and compliance
- Business case – presenting your sustainability ideas to get support
- Staff engagement – practical ideas and running a campaign
- Promoting your efforts and achievements
- Attendees will have an overall understanding of current sustainability issues and how this impacts on their business
- Attendees understand how to put a business case together to implement sustainability initiatives
- Attendees understand how to implement a behaviour change campaign
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at colleagues within the organisation who are dealing with resource managements such as water, energy, office supplies, etc. These could include colleagues from:
- Comunications and marketing
- Energy and sustainmability